Go down

updated kido for Raiden Ronin

Post by Naim on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Name: restrain

Type: Binding

Number: 1

Element:

Incantation:

Description: Locks a target\'s arms in place behind their back.

Name: Six Rods Prison of Light

Name: Arc sheild

Type: Binding

Number: 39

Element:

Incantation:

Description: Summons a shield of energy to block opponents\' attacks.

Name: Shot of Red Fire

Type:destructive

Number: 31

Element:

Incantation: \"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!

Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!\"

Description: Fires a ball of red fire at a target.

Name: Blue Fire, Crash Down

Number: 33

Element:

Incantation: \"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance,

Name: Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars

Type:Bakudo

Number: 75

Element: N/A

Incantation: \"Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end

Description: Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.

Name: White Lightning

Number: 4

Element:

Incantation:

Description: Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster\'s forefinger.

Name: Held Ring

Type: Bakudo-Binding

Number: 32

Element: Metal

Incantation: Encircle the soul with your heartless clasp. Stop, Ring!

Description: This kido forms a single ring aroud some part of a target\'s body. The ring is fixed in relative space (i.e. relative to the motion of the appropriate planetary body) but does not otherwise impede movement, the reason for its low number. The ring itself, however, is extremely strong and difficult to escape. While this technique is generally used to restrain prisioners, it can also be used for things like catching a Gegai that\'s falling off a cliff.

Name: Spatial Displacement

Type: Misc spell(Not specified)

Number: 75

Element: N/A

Incantation: Let the seas rip apart, let all beings know my name. Let thunder run away from space and time. Let all who know my name come to fear my curse. Spacial Displacement GO!

Description: A forbidden spell used by Tessai with jikanteishi to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active kidō spells.
Naim

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down