Espada
Espada

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Segunda?

Post by Izanami on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Ok, I assumed that you would have got the idea since someone did tell you. And yes I was on the chat box when such things were mentioned. The Segunda is not accessible at this time. The Segunda Application section is currently only visible to Admins and will remain so until Kaji allows Segunda to be used. He currently is busy with alot of things at the moment and has yet to go over the Segunda section. Espada are supposed to be as strong as Captains which currently is true. However, there has been talk of changing the stats that the Segunda provides. Until the admins have discussed this factor, Segunda is unable to be applied for.

Segunda is more than likely to be rp'd obtaining just like the Vaizard's Mask. But many things are yet to be acknowledged. Espada are supposed to be stronger than Captains if not only by a little. Unfortunately, only one or two Espada are which makes the Espada team very weak compared to the Shinigami. The Soul Society has 13 Captain who have 100 points, while the Espada have only four people that are allowed 100 points or higher. The Resurrection and the Vaizard mask should make the Espada and Vaizards Equal and the Segunda and Vaizard Resurrection should be on equal terms. As of right now, this is not the case. Many things need to be looked into on stats. So, as of right now, no Segunda cannot be used.
Izanami

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 pm

All right, I just wanted to know if it was still being thrown around or not. I do think it is a good idea considering the balance issue, shinigami get more stat boosts then espada and there are a lot more positions open for higher stats. Thanks for the information Razz
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top